SUCHISMITA GHOSHAL


SUCHISMITA GHOSHAL

In Search Of Tranquility

Staggering at horrendous nights,
Pandemic has changed the scenario upside down
Where my in docile eyes refuse to sleep.
Tranquillity is what I want all over my body.
I want to wrap all of it like it resurrects
The serene straight from heaven.
God pays no heed, has turned into a mundane idol
And I still hope for survival from the aches
My heart carries since the world touched
The unholy drops from the vial of a virus.
Commotion and restlessness together
Are having a feast on my nerves
And my nerves are whining in acute pain.
Roads are intricate, full of grumpy thorns,
My bloodshed footsteps prove how much I struggle,
And my soul is in search of constant hope.
Battling with all the vices and hurdles,
One day I shall set up an example of inviting tranquility
And win the game of striving for survival
And I won't need anyone to grant my approval.
~ ©storytellersuchismita







Waiting For The Sunrise

A new sun will undoubtedly rise,
The dense fog of confusions will go away,
All the suffocations will come to an end
And pain will again hibernate in a same place
Giving my happiness back in my life to chase.
There may have creases on my forehead,
And I may have turned crestfallen
For all the cyclones in my journey,
But I believe the fire in my heart is still alive,
And The endeavouring desires are still mortal.
Storms come only to test our mind,
Oh God, please come to me and be a little kind.
I wish not to be washed away with the turmoil of wind.
The encroachment of traumas is pestering me,
And I am trying hard to find the glee.
I shall resurrect the ecstasy from the verdant nature,
And bring the motivation back to my house.
Tumultuous days will stop soon,
When I will see the happy moon.
A new sun will undoubtedly rise,
And it will definitely make me wise.
~ ©storytellersuchismita








Troubled

Hopelessness has caught my soul
And there is no tint of light.
My brain is stuffed with agonizing thoughts,
I am a living emblem of pain now.
Love has lost its charm in my heart
Forgetting the ways of genuinity.
There's nothing like God in this universe
As he doesn't come when I am shattered.
My tattered pieces of memories now dry
And rot in the well of uneasiness.
TROUBLED I am, shrieking loudly for my rescue
And grabbling for a helping hand,
A broad shoulder and a valiant soul.
There's a large pool of annihilating lies,
Which has pricked needles on my skin.
Panics tintinnabulate their stories in front of my ear,
And leave my state of mind in utmost fear.
Still I have faith that one day I shall win,
I shall win this game of striving for survival
snatch the charismatic luck without anyone's approval
And achieve all my dreams, with the pain's removal.
TROUBLED today, but tomorrow must be new,
As I have my pen from which the happiness brews,
I will salute my new birth as it comes to only a few.
~ ©storytellersuchismita

SUCHISMITA GHOSHAL


SUCHISMITA GHOSHAL Co-authoring for more than 150 anthologies, journals & magazines, both from national and international arenas, SUCHISMITA GHOSHAL from Malda, West Bengal dreams high to achieve the heights keeping her feet to the ground. Being a science graduate, currently majoring in Political Science and pursuing diploma in Media Science and Mass Communication, she also works as a social activist for a Govt. Registered NGO "Prayas Welfare Society'' . A poet, professional writer, scribbler, professional book critic, storyteller, columnist, copy-editor at NotionPress Publishing, content writer, creative writing professional, nature lover and a change agent and former Global Ambassadors' Coordinator for Global Youth Leaders Network. Suchismita also aims to heal people with the majesty of her words. She is a member of various international writing communities like Arthum Poetry Society, Asian Literary Society, Global Literary Society, The Significant League, ZenPens Writing Community, Triumph of Words, The Writer's Pen Community, Writers' Global Movement Team and many more. She has been published by several publication houses including Kalon Maple, NotionPress, Fanatixx, InkQuills, BookSquirrel, The World of Hidden Thoughts, Pen Brew Publishers, Bishara, Swipe Pages, Half Baked Beans, Kalamos Services, BooksClinic and so on. She is an environmental activist too who recently brought reality to her dream as her debut book named "Fields of Sonnet ''. Her hard work has decorated her with several awards and accolades till now including REX KARMAVEER CHAKRA AWARD( instituted by iCONGO and powered by UNITED NATIONS),  AUTHOR PAGES BEST WOMAN WRITER AWARD 2020,  INDIAN YOUTH GENIUS AWARD 2020,  INDIAN YOUTH STAR AWARDS 2020, AAGHAAZ 2K20 AWARD, THE SPIRIT MANIA INFLUENTIAL WOMEN AWARD 2K20, TOP 50 POPULAR AUTHOR AWARDS 2K20 By THE SPIRIT MANIA and NE8X LITERARY AWARD 2K20 etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment