QUNDEEL AYMEN


QUNDEEL AYMEN

Sick Rose

Go, go, I will not plea for your stay anymore
It is your choice, to evaporate from our soul

Who ready to be amazed in flying butterflies?
Once you were mesmerized by my facial mole

I loved you, doing it till my last breath
But it will be recessive, you once my pole!

Sieved heart, runny eyes with burning sighs
Keep me posted, selfless love is an act of fool

Your moving eyes, burning desire for new
Me no harm, just turn diamond trust to coal

I know, you can conquer peripheral hearts
I will burn this debris to illuminate my goal

Volunteer to utter farewell is a logic
Matter is your joy, because I loved you whole

I endure my loss for sake of you
Painful is your sneaking and double role








Expectation

Expectations are just rippling of bubbles
Upon the pond surface with some troubles

The waves drift and drift very far
On every side, progress from seconds to hour

When they reach for a particular spot
Lost original spark and reduce to dot

This time is the time of transition
To be ruled by an awe full magician

When we realize the momentum of purpose
It takes our life from dreadful circus!








Fear

I am afraid to enjoy
Reproaching to have a joy

You love the wind as you say
But shutting the window and inside stay

Rain is your favorite season
But feel it under umbrella’s treason

Awe to say, I love you dear
Your sports are actually my fear


QUNDEEL AYMEN


QUNDEEL AYMEN lives in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, whereas, she was born in Pakistan. She is a school teacher and member of many literary forums. Her piece of writings as an author and poetess have been published on Ary News Blog, The Friday Times and various magazines. She is also a member of PWC-Ladies Chapter and KSAALT TESOL – Riyadh Chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment